Want to work with Dalmatian DIY as a guest, special contributor, sponsor, or affiliate? Dalmatian DIY is PR-friendly, flexible, and open to ideas. We consider interviews, special posts, targeted articles, and other collaborations. We also consider offers to trial products or services for honest user reviews of products or brands that align with our niche. Here’s the full scoop on working with Dalmatian DIY.
Wondering if Dalmatian DIY might be a good fit for a product or brand collaboration? Explore our archives to get a feeling for our blog and our lifestyle. Our niche is strongly oriented towards DIY dog-friendly living, making us a natural fit for cooking equipment, ingredients, crafting tools, and related materials. We also use many ready-made dog products, treats, foods, supplies, and equipment. We live a very dog-friendly lifestyle, enjoy a wide range of activities, and try to actively support the health and happiness of our pets through all stages of life. Note that Dalmatian DIY is New Zealand based with a global dog-loving audience and social media following; however, due to our location, product availability and/or climate may not suit some collaborations. Sound interesting? Contact us with your pitch or proposal.
Invitations to Guest Author or Provide Content
Want to invite Dalmatian DIY to your place? We don’t actively seek opportunities to create content for other websites and/or media, but we’re open to special invitations. We can create original content, including accompanying feature photographs, for guest posts, media articles, and other features. Interested in working with Dalmatian DIY to create or share something special? Pitches can be emailed to Dalmatian DIY.
Including Dalmatian DIY in a Collection or Round-Up
We love it when readers share our links, feature one of our posts, or pin our content. As per our FAQs and Copyright Policy, if you’re doing a round-up style post on your own website and would like to link to Dalmatian DIY, you’re welcome to include one of our images with credit linking back to the source post here. Photos from Dalmatian DIY (here or social media) can only be used in direct relation to sharing our links, unless you have requested and received permission for a special purpose. If you have questions or special requests, please contact us.
Requesting Content Links
Dalmatian DIY does not participate in link exchanges or accept requests for link placements. We don’t offer or accept any pitch requests for on-page or in-content link placements (paid, exchanged, or otherwise). This is a firm site policy.
Pitching a Guest Post for Dalmatian DIY
Dalmatian DIY is not currently looking for any guest/external content or authors. Although we’re not currently seeking guests, we’ll still review specific pitches if you think you have an exceptional match for Dalmatian DIY. If you think you might suit our niche and can provide original unique content, you’re welcome to contact us with your pitch. Please take the time to review the guidelines below before pitching.
Dalmatian DIY Guest Posting Guidelines
Guest posts are limited to interesting original content from knowledgeable sources that suit our niche content and audience. Here’s a rundown of our general guidelines for pitches and guest posting:
- Posts must offer genuine interest value to our audience.
- We only consider guest posts that are completely original content created by the guest author, with exclusive posting at Dalmatian DIY.
- Please note that we’re heavily DIY focused. We’re not looking for guest posts with general dog-related information. No matter how great the content might be, it’s just not the right fit for us. We also don’t accept round-ups, collections, product posts, etc. as guest pitches.
- The author should be a niche specialist or authority, with a proven track record of creating quality unique content on their own site and/or in guest posts. Our guests are typically either creative specialists (artists, crafters, bakers, and cooks) sharing pet-related content at a DIY level or dog experts and professionals (veterinarians, nutritionists, trainers, and similar).
- We don’t offer in-post link placements; however, guest author by-line credits may include a link to their own website if/as applicable. Other links may be suitable on a case-by-case basis to provide reference or supplementary information within the guest posts.
- Post pitches and/or draft posts are checked for quality, copyright concerns, content duplication, and other factors at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to reject a post at any stage, including removal after publication if issues are noted.
If we decline your pitch, it isn’t a rejection of you, your writing, or your post concept. We decline most pitches as we are working to establish a very specific content style and niche for Dalmatian DIY. Thanks for understanding, and we wish you all the best with your writing adventures!